fredag, maj 08, 2015

Update.

Nope, not 30 anymore. Rather 38. Got stuck in London, working with the biggest retail bank pushing new stuff through their digital channels... It's alright, making enough money to say I won't leave this part of the world anytime soon. Probably never ever.

Party, not so much. Two kids keep me pushing bikes and scooters through the parks plus half my social circle is built around playdates with kids/parents from the nursery.

The only thing that's negative in this part of the woods is the overall cost, I need like £50K a year just to pay for kids education and house stuff. That's like a Range Rover Evoque per year...

Anyway. Should not complain.

More than double of that ends up in my pocket.

Anyone want me to start this one again?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Yes please :-)
Have missed ya!

8:20 fm  
Blogger Blancaflor said...

Oh ja, por favor.

8:15 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home